LA1CONNECT is one of the top Southwest premier electrical and communications construction, service, maintenance, and technology solutions contractors.
Residential & Commercial
Locally owned and operated for over three decades, we’ve delivered state-of-the-art electrical and technology services throughout Louisiana. Our team handles projects of all sizes, from residential jobs to heavy commercial builds.
We utilize progressive work delivery methodologies such as design-build to ensure optimal project quality, efficiency, and value. As a family-owned and operated company, we are proud to carry forward the LA1CONNECT legacy as a regional industry leader.
IT support Services
All CAT wire
Business Phone Systems
Care-Free IT Support
CareFree IT Support
Benefits of VoIP vs. Traditional TDM Telephony
– Typically 40% savings vs. TDM Telephony
– Flexibility: IP-based technology allows you to utilize your communications from wherever you have an internet connection
– Convergence: Voice, data, and video through a single network, i.e., the Internet. This proves advantageous for virtual workers or even while you are traveling.
– Presence: Increase collaboration and visibility of your workforce. Know if someone is in the office, on the phone, or on the road.
– Features are Free and Better: Traditional telephony charges for added features like caller ID, call waiting, call forwarding are included.
– Real-Time Global Conferencing: Enjoy reduced travel expenses with video and voice conferencing.
LA1CONNECT, LLC. is an independent distributor of technology and telecommunications equipment. LA1CONNECT, LLC.. does not represent Avaya Communication, Lucent Technologies, Nortel Networks, Cisco, Toshiba, Mitel, NEC, Dell, ShoreTel or their affiliates in any way. Merlin, Merlin Legend, Merlin Magix, Partner, Partner Plus, Partner II, Partner ACS, Spirit, Definity, IP Office, and Avaya Communication Manager are registered trademarks of Avaya Communication. Norstar, Meridian, and Business Communication Manager are registered trademarks of Nortel Networks.