TRUE 1080P HD SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS
LA1CONNECT provides professional and clean installation of analog/IP cameras, DVR/NVR systems, and monitors. Our goal is to make life easy for the homeowner or small business owner. Who has time to learn a complicated video system? Who has time to review video tapes? We want you running your home or business, not a video surveillance system.
Networking DVR/NVRs and IP cameras for remote viewing. Mobile security monitoring can be viewed on most smart phones.
- Service agreements and extended warranties offered on all products
- Troubleshoot, repair, and/or replace video surveillance systems as needed
- We offer monthly, bi annual, and annual onsite maintenance agreements
- Fast, friendly and reliable service POST-installation
- Onsite training of hardware and software with YOUR management or designated staff.
- You will learn to search archives by date, time and camera
- We will show you how to burn incident to CD-ROM, DVD or Flash Drive
- Add text and email alerts if motion is detected on your system
What is Videofied?
Videofied is not a CCTV surveillance system that simply records videos that are accessed by the owner. Rather, Videofied is a complete video alarm system that sends a short video clip with the alarm notification to the central station for immediate review. Videofied links the video with the central station – self-surveillance does not. A monitored video alarm delivers quicker police dispatch.
Speco has introduced a newly advanced, future-proof NVR. We made a unit that takes the past, present and future into consideration. We have addressed and eased the network- ing challenges with EZ Network, as the unit will ‘self-network’ with a few simple steps, making it the simplest unit to install & use on the market today. Adding IP cameras to the NS is simple and smart: a plug and play feature with the use of a RJ45 cable directly into the unit and you are done, these units also come with built in PoE for your power requirements.
FBI’s – Caught on Camera
Is a video created by the FBI’s Operational Technology Division to show business owners how their security cameras can aid law enforcement investigations and maybe even help stop a terrorist attack. It provides good examples of many of the common mistakes that are made by untrained installers.
FBI Video produced by the Science & Technology Branch Operational Technology Division Digital Evidence Section Forensic Audio, Video & Image Analysis Unit
STATE OF LOUISIANA BOARD OF CONTRACTORS LICENSE 62538
STATE FIRE MARSHAL LICENSE NUMBER 1649